Friday, May 14, 2010

2009-time I summed it up.



been a pretty fab year i must say.
made atleast four trips this year.
found my perfect pair of blue pumps.
actually bought shoes in all colours-green,blue,hot pink,yellow,grey,black,dark blue.yay!
had my 21st birthday this year.silver dress,blue shoes and all.
had two friends who got engaged this year.
made a new friend(a german one)who writes me beautiful emails.
had an all girl trip this year complete with the whole beach affair.
made two road trips with dear childhood friends.
cut my hair super short at the end of the year.D thinks its kinda hot:)
tonnes of good times with D..the late night drives,the movie marathons.skype marathons.fireworks on the terrace.
got a new car this year.dads money of course.
managed to get traffic tickets so many times in the first half of the year.
managed to read atleast 10 books.(including some really lame ones)
saw the sun rise by the beach so many times this year i cant count.and everytime i catch my breath.(took the picture above on one of those occasions)
made two family trips this year,a very rare occurence.
over all wasted too much time.






No comments: